In the Round of 32 of the Chengdu Open on Tuesday, Taro Daniel (ranked No. 95) faces Aleksandar Vukic (No. 50).
Compared to the underdog Vukic (+100), Daniel is the favorite (-130) to get to the Round of 16.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Taro Daniel vs. Aleksandar Vukic Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 19
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Taro Daniel vs. Aleksandar Vukic Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Taro Daniel has a 56.5% chance to win.
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Taro Daniel vs. Aleksandar Vukic Trends and Insights
- Daniel is coming off a loss to No. 162-ranked Gael Monfils, 6-4, 4-6, 2-6, 6-7, in the Round of 128 at the US Open.
- Vukic most recently played on August 29, 2023 in the Round of 128 of the US Open and was taken down 4-6, 4-6, 4-6 by No. 12-ranked Alexander Zverev.
- Daniel has played 53 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), and 24.1 games per match (22.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his 38 matches on hard courts over the past year, Daniel has played an average of 23.3 games (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In the past 12 months, Vukic has played 47 total matches (across all court types), winning 51.5% of the games. He averages 25.2 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set.
- Vukic has averaged 24.9 games per match (24.2 in best-of-three matches) and 10.0 games per set through 34 matches on hard courts in the past year, winning 51.9% of those games.
- This is the first time that Daniel and Vukic have gone head-to-head in the last five years.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.