No. 55-ranked Roman Safiullin will face No. 81 Brandon Nakashima in the Chengdu Open Round of 32 on Wednesday, September 20.
Nakashima is favored (-150) in this match, compared to the underdog Safiullin, who is +115.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Roman Safiullin vs. Brandon Nakashima Match Information
- Tournament: The Chengdu Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, September 20
- Venue: Sichuan International Tennis Center
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Roman Safiullin vs. Brandon Nakashima Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Brandon Nakashima has a 60.0% chance to win.
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Wednesday’s Chengdu Open Previews & Predictions
Roman Safiullin vs. Brandon Nakashima Trends and Insights
- Safiullin lost 6-3, 6-2, 2-6, 4-6, 6-3 against Tommy Paul in the Round of 64 of the US Open (his most recent match).
- In the US Open (his last tournament), Nakashima was taken down in the Round of 128 by No. 38-ranked Laslo Djere, 5-7, 4-6, 4-6.
- Through 51 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Safiullin has played 25.1 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.7% of them.
- On hard courts, Safiullin has played 26 matches over the past year, totaling 25.2 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) while winning 51.3% of games.
- In his 47 matches in the past year across all court surfaces, Nakashima is averaging 26.7 games per match (25.2 in best-of-three matches) while winning 50.9% of those games.
- Nakashima has played 36 matches on hard courts in the past 12 months, and has averaged 25.2 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and 9.6 games per set while winning 51.5% of games.
- Safiullin and Nakashima have not competed against each other since 2015.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.