The Toronto Raptors (34-36) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (35-36) at Scotiabank Arena, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, 2023. The Timberwolves are 10-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 223.5 points for the matchup.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Raptors: Otto Porter: Out (Foot), Dalano Banton: Out (Thumb), Christian Koloko: Questionable (Nose)
Timberwolves: Rudy Gobert: Probable (Ankle), Karl-Anthony Towns: Out (Calf), Austin Rivers: Probable (Back), Jaylen Nowell: Out (Knee), Naz Reid: Probable (Calf)
|Spread Pick||Timberwolves (+10)|
|Total Pick||Over (223.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Raptors Vs Timberwolves Stat Rankings
|Raptors Avg. (Rank)||Timberwolves Avg. (Rank)|
|112.8 (21st)||Points Scored||115.7 (12th)|
|112.1 (5th)||Points Allowed||115.9 (18th)|
|42.9 (17th)||Rebounds||41.6 (23rd)|
|12.8 (2nd)||Off. Rebounds||9.0 (26th)|
|10.9 (22nd)||3pt Made||12.1 (15th)|
|23.6 (23rd)||Assists||25.8 (8th)|
|11.5 (1st)||Turnovers||15.0 (26th)|
Best Betting Site For Raptors vs Timberwolves
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Raptors Key Players
|Gary Trent Jr.||61||17.7||2.6||1.6||1.6||0.2||2.5|
Timberwolves Key Players
- The Raptors’ record against the spread is 35-35-0.
- Against the spread as 10-point favorites or more, Toronto is 3-2.
- There have been 39 Raptors games (out of 70) that hit the over this season.
- A total of 38 times so far this season, Toronto and its opponent have combined for more than 223.5 points.
- The over/under in this matchup is 223.5 points, 1.4 fewer than the average total in this season’s Raptors contests.
- Against the spread, the Timberwolves are 34-37-0 this year.
- This season, 34 of the Timberwolves’ 71 games have hit the over.
- Minnesota’s games have had over 223.5 points 40 times this season.
- The average total points scored in Timberwolves games this year (223.5) is 8.1 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.