The Oregon Ducks (20-14) will try to extend a four-game home win streak when they take on the UCF Knights (19-14) on Sunday, March 19, 2023 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPNU. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Ducks’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup against the Knights ( ).
The insights in what follows reflect odds as of March 19, 2023 at 1:39 PM ET.
No Sweat First Bet Up to $1,000 With FanDuel Sportsbook’s Sign-Up Bonus
Oregon vs UCF Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Oregon Offense Vs. UCF Defense
|Oregon Offense||Stats (Rank)||UCF Defense|
|71.1 (190)||Points/Gm||65.5 (48)|
|32.7 (258)||Possessions/Game||36.9 (286)|
|44.8 (172)||Field Goal %||41.9 (62)|
|32.3 (279)||3PT %||30.9 (27)|
|51.1 (180)||Effective FG %||47.9 (65)|
|54.6 (171)||True Shooting %||51.7 (59)|
UCF Offense Vs. Oregon Defense
|UCF Offense||Stats (Rank)||Oregon Defense|
|72.1 (167)||Points/Gm||66.8 (77)|
|36.9 (76)||Possessions/Game||32.7 (101)|
|43.2 (261)||Field Goal %||41.4 (42)|
|36 (82)||3PT %||34.4 (224)|
|50.8 (194)||Effective FG %||47.8 (63)|
|54.9 (152)||True Shooting %||51.5 (50)|
Best Betting Sites For Oregon vs UCF
£10 in Free Bets
this week if you bet £25 on trebles, accumulators and Bet Builder bets*
NFL & NBA Specials
£10 in Free Bets Weekly
To Claim: Click Play Now
100% Up to $200 On Deposit
$10 Casino Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Oregon Betting Insights
- Oregon has compiled a 16-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 10-9 when playing as at least 4-point favorites this season.
- A total of 18 out of Oregon’s 34 games this season have hit the over.
- The Ducks’ 34 games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 137.5 points 17 times.
- The average total in Oregon’s outings this year is 137.9, 0.4 more than this matchup’s over/under.
UCF Betting Insights
- UCF is 17-14-2 ATS this season.
- The Knights are 5-2 ATS this season when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- UCF’s games have gone over the point total 18 out of 33 times this season.
- The Knights have combined with their opponent to score more than 137.5 points in 15 of 33 games this season.
- UCF’s outings this season have a 137.5-point average over/under, the same as this game’s point total.
Oregon Key Players
- N’Faly Dante leads the Ducks in scoring (13.4 points per game) and rebounding (8.4 rebounds per game).
- Will Richardson paces the squad with 5.1 assists per game.
- Richardson hits 1.5 treys per game to lead the Ducks.
- Oregon’s steals leader is Richardson, who collects 1.5 per game. Dante leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
UCF Key Players
- Taylor Hendricks leads the team in both scoring (15.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.9 rebounds per game).
- The UCF leader in assists is Darius Johnson with 4.3 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton leads the Knights in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.3 made threes per game.
- Nobody on UCF grabs more steals than Johnson (2.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Hendricks (1.7 per game).