Savion Flagg will lead the Sam Houston Bearkats (26-7) into a road matchup with the North Texas Mean Green (27-7) at UNT Coliseum on Sunday, beginning at 4:00 PM ET. The Mean Green square off against the Bearkats in a game that North Texas is currently a favorite by 5.5 points. The point total for the game is set at 118.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
North Texas Vs Sam Houston Betting Lines
|North Texas||-5.5||118 points|
|Spread Pick||Sam Houston (+5.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (118)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
North Texas Vs Sam Houston Stat Rankings
|North Texas Avg. (Rank)||Sam Houston Avg. (Rank)|
|64.4 (337th)||Points Scored||72.7 (152nd)|
|55.6 (1st)||Points Allowed||58.8 (4th)|
|31.8 (248th)||Rebounds||34.7 (63rd)|
|9.8 (105th)||Off. Rebounds||10.5 (55th)|
|7.2 (203rd)||3pt Made||8.3 (83rd)|
|11 (334th)||Assists||13.8 (129th)|
|10.6 (48th)||Turnovers||12.6 (246th)|
North Texas Vs Sam Houston Betting Trends
- The Mean Green have 17 wins in 32 games against the spread this season.
- North Texas’ ATS record as 5.5-point favorites or more is 10-8.
- This season, 15 of the Mean Green’s 32 games have hit the over.
- A total of 18 times so far this season, North Texas and its opponent have combined for more than 118 points.
- The total for this game is 118, two points fewer than the average total in Mean Green games thus far this season.
- Sam Houston has 18 wins in 29 games against the spread this season.
- As a 5.5-point underdog or more, the Bearkats have two wins ATS (2-1).
- There have been 15 North Texas’ games (out of 32) that hit the over this season.
- Bearkats games have finished with over 118 points scored 23 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Sam Houston’s games this year (118) is 13.5 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For North Texas vs Sam Houston
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
North Texas Impact Players
- Abou Ousmane posts a team-best 6 rebounds per contest. He is also averaging 11.1 points and 1.1 assists, shooting 48.7% from the field.
- Tylor Perry paces the Mean Green at 16.9 points per game, while also averaging 1.7 assists and 3.3 rebounds.
- Kai Huntsberry is tops on his squad in assists per game (3), and also averages 12.1 points and 2.9 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Aaron Scott puts up 6.9 points, 5.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. At the other end, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
- Rubin Jones averages 6.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.4 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
Sam Houston Impact Players
- Donte Powers is averaging 11.1 points, 3 rebounds and 1.7 assists per contest, making 41.7% of his shots from the floor and 41.1% from beyond the arc, with 2.1 triples per contest.
- Cameron Huefner gives the Bearkats 10 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game. He also delivers 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Javion May paces the Bearkats in rebounding (4.8 per game), and puts up 3.9 points and 1.7 assists. He also puts up 1.2 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
- The Bearkats get 7.5 points, 3.1 rebounds and 0.5 assists per game from Lamar Wilkerson.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.