At American Family Field on Wednesday, the Milwaukee Brewers (33-28) face the Baltimore Orioles (37-23), with first pitch at 7:40 PM ET.
The Orioles are an away underdog (+123) versus the Brewers (-145). The Milwaukee Brewers will give the start to Corbin Burnes (4-4, 3.75 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Dean Kremer (6-2, 4.43 ERA).
These squads meet again following the Brewers’ 4-3 victory over the Orioles yesterday. Peter Strzelecki (1.0 IP, 0 R, 0 H, 2 K) registered the win for the Brewers. Christian Yelich went 3-for-4 with two doubles to lead the team on offense. Austin Voth (0.2 IP, 0 R, 1 H, 1 K) was credited with the loss on the mound for the Orioles.
To prepare for the Brewers vs. Orioles matchup, here is everything you need to prepare for Wednesday’s baseball action, including viewing options.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Baltimore Orioles Odds and Betting Lines
Major League Baseball odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Wednesday at 3:30 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Favorite: Brewers (-145, bet $145 to win $100)
- Underdog: Orioles (+123, bet $100 to win $123)
- Over/under: 8
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Brewers Stats and Trends
Brewers Betting Records
- The Brewers have entered the game as favorites 31 times this season and won 18, or 58.1%, of those games.
- Milwaukee has a record of 8-7, a 53.3% win rate, when favored by -145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The sportsbooks’ moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Brewers.
- Milwaukee’s games have gone over the total in 25 of its 61 chances.
- In 61 games with a spread this season, the Brewers are 28-33-0 ATS.
Corbin Burnes (Brewers Probable Starter)
- Burnes (4-4 with a 3.75 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 69 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Brewers, his 13th of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Friday against the Cincinnati Reds, when he went six innings, allowing three earned runs while giving up two hits.
- The 28-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.75, with 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings, in 12 games this season. Opponents are hitting .212 against him.
- Burnes is looking to register his third quality start in a row in this matchup.
- Burnes will look to pitch five or more innings for his 11th straight appearance. He’s averaging 5.8 frames per outing.
- He will face an Orioles offense that is hitting .248 as a unit (15th in MLB). It is also slugging a collective .416 (13th in MLB) with 69 total home runs (14th in MLB).
- The 28-year-old’s 3.75 ERA ranks 35th, 1.177 WHIP ranks 34th, and 8.5 K/9 ranks 37th among qualifying pitchers this season.
Brewers Batting Stats
- The Brewers’ 70 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- Hitters for Milwaukee have combined to rank 27th in the majors with a .375 team slugging percentage.
- The Brewers have a team batting average of just .228 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Milwaukee is among the lowest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking 26th with just 245 total runs (four per game) this season.
- The Brewers have an OBP of .306 this season, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Milwaukee ranks 26th in strikeouts per game (9.3) among MLB offenses.
Orioles Stats and Trends
Orioles Betting Records
- The Orioles have been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (50%) in those games.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious four times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +123 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Orioles have a 44.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Baltimore and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of its 60 opportunities.
- The Orioles are 37-23-0 against the spread in their 60 games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Dean Kremer (Orioles Probable Starter)
- The Orioles are sending Kremer (6-2) out to make his 13th start of the season. He is 6-2 with a 4.43 ERA and 54 strikeouts through 65 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday, the right-hander went six innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.43, with 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .286 against him.
- Kremer is seeking his third straight quality start.
- Kremer will look to continue a 10-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he’s averaging 5.4 innings per outing).
- He meets a Brewers offense that ranks 26th in the league with 245 total runs scored while batting .228 as a unit. His opponent has a collective .375 slugging percentage (27th in MLB action) and has hit a total of 70 home runs (12th in the league).
- The 27-year-old’s 4.43 ERA ranks 56th, 1.415 WHIP ranks 56th, and 7.5 K/9 ranks 51st among qualifying pitchers this season.
Orioles Batting Stats
- The Orioles rank 14th in baseball with 69 total home runs.
- So far this year, Baltimore’s .416 slugging percentage is 13th in the majors.
- The Orioles have the 15th-ranked batting average in the league (.248).
- Baltimore is the eighth-highest scoring team in baseball, averaging 4.9 runs per game (295 total).
- The Orioles are 17th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .320.
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Brewers vs. Orioles: Live Streaming Info & Game Time
- Game Day: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- TV Channel: MLB.tv
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.