The Miami Heat (38-33) take on the Chicago Bulls (32-37) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, March 18, 2023 on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN.
The Heat are a 2.5-point favorite against the Bulls when Heat and Bulls take the court. The matchup features an over/under of 216.5.
Heat vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Miami -2.5
- Total: 216.5
- Moneyline: Miami -136, Chicago +115
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Heat at Bulls odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Bulls (+ 2.5)
- Pick OU:
Bulls 113 – Heat 109
- Miami has been chosen as the favorite in 51 games this year and has walked away with the win 32 times (62.7%) in those games.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 25 times in 40 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami has an implied victory probability of 57.6% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Chicago has been the moneyline underdog 38 total times this season. Chicago has finished 15-23 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +115 or longer, Chicago has a record of 11-16 (40.7%).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, Chicago’s implied win probability is 46.5%.
Against the spread
- The Heat average 109.1 points per game, just 3.7 fewer points than the 112.8 the Bulls allow.
- When Miami puts up more than 112.8 points, it is 11-13-1 against the spread and 17-8 overall.
- Chicago has a 21-7 record against the spread and an 18-10 record overall when allowing fewer than 109.1 points.
- The Bulls put up an average of 113.6 points per game, only four more points than the 109.6 the Heat allow.
- Chicago has put together a 29-17 ATS record and a 29-17 overall record in games it scores more than 109.6 points.
- Miami’s record is 20-25-3 against the spread and 31-17 overall when it gives up fewer than 113.6 points.
- The Heat are at the bottom of the NBA’s scoring charts (109.1 PPG), while the Bulls allow the 11th-fewest points per game (112.8) in the league.
- Chicago is the NBA’s 18th-ranked offense (113.6 PPG), while Miami is the second-ranked defense (109.6).
- The Heat have been out-scored by 34 points this season (0.5 points per game on average), while the Bulls have put up 53 more points than their opponents on the year (0.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- The average implied total for Miami this year is 112.3 points, 2.3 more points than its implied total of 110 points in Saturday’s game.
- This season, Miami has scored more than 110 points in 38 games.
- The average implied point total on the year for Chicago (116.8) is 9.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Heat vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Follow SportsbookWire on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).