The Louisville Cardinals (3-0) meet a fellow ACC opponent when they host the Boston College Eagles (1-2) on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium.
The Cardinals squared off against the Indiana Hoosiers in their most recent game, winning 21-14. Their last time out, the Eagles fell to the Florida State Seminoles 31-29.
Jack Plummer threw for 238 yards, with one touchdown and one interception on 13-of-23 passing (56.5%) for the Cards in that matchup against the Hoosiers. He also added eight carries for 42 yards. Jawhar Jordan totaled 113 rushing yards on 18 carries (6.3 yards per carry), scoring one touchdown on the ground. He added two catches for nine yards. Jamari Thrash hauled in four receptions for 159 yards (averaging 39.8 per catch), while scoring one touchdown against the Hoosiers.
Thomas Castellanos went 20-for-33 with 305 yards, one touchdown and one interception for the Eagles against the Seminoles. He also rushed 16 times for 95 yards and one touchdown. Kye Robichaux carried the ball 21 times for 64 yards (3.0 yards per attempt) with one touchdown. In the passing game, he added three catches for 17 yards. Lewis Bond caught three passes on four targets for 80 yards (26.7 yards per reception), and scored one touchdown.
The Eagles are two-touchdown underdogs in their matchup with the Cardinals (the game’s over/under is 55 points).
Check out: US LBM Coaches Poll powered by USA Today sports
Louisville vs. Boston College odds and lines
College football odds courtesy of BetMGM Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 7:50 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Spread Favorite: Louisville (-14)
- Moneyline: Louisville (-582), Boston College (+430)
- Total: 55 points
Louisville Betting Splits
- Louisville hasn won once against the spread this year.
- Louisville has yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 14-point favorite or greater this year.
- One of Louisville’s three games this season has hit the over.
Boston College Betting Splits
- Boston College has posted one win against the spread this year.
- Boston College is unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 14-point underdog or more this year.
- All three Boston College games have gone over the point total this year.
- Plummer: 732 PASS YDS / 244 YPG / 61.8% / 5 TD / 4 INT / 21 CAR / 98 RUSH YDS / 0 TD
- Jordan: 32 CAR / 344 YDS / 114.7 YPG / 4 TD / 5 REC / 58 YDS / 19.3 YPG / 0 TD
- Isaac Guerendo: 22 CAR / 106 YDS / 35.3 YPG / 1 TD / 6 REC / 77 YDS / 25.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Thrash: 14 REC / 329 YDS / 109.7 YPG / 4 TD
- Kevin Coleman Jr.: 6 REC / 103 YDS / 34.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Dezmond Tell: 5 TKL / 1 SACK
- TJ Quinn: 11 TKL / 1 PD
- Ramon Puryear: 4 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 INT / 1 PD
Boston College Leaders
- Castellanos: 644 PASS YDS / 214.7 YPG / 59.5% / 5 TD / 2 INT / 41 CAR / 231 RUSH YDS / 2 TD
- Robichaux: 42 CAR / 166 YDS / 55.3 YPG / 2 TD / 5 REC / 32 YDS / 10.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Bond: 12 REC / 175 YDS / 58.3 YPG / 2 TD
- Ryan O’Keefe: 15 REC / 128 YDS / 42.7 YPG / 0 TD
- Jaden Williams: 4 REC / 105 YDS / 35 YPG / 1 TD
- Shitta Sillah: 4 TKL / 1 TFL / 1 SACK
- Kam Arnold: 17 TKL
Louisville vs. Boston College Game Time, Local, How to Watch
- Game Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky
- Venue: L&N Federal Credit Union Stadium
- TV Channel: ACC Network
- TV Channel: ACCN
- Live Stream: Fubo (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.