No. 74-ranked Leylah Annie Fernandez will take on No. 29 Elise Mertens in the Abierto Guadalajara Round of 32 on Tuesday, September 19.
In the Round of 32, Mertens is favored over Fernandez, with -120 odds compared to the underdog’s -110.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Elise Mertens Match Information
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 19
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Elise Mertens Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Elise Mertens has a 54.5% chance to win.
|Leylah Annie Fernandez
||Odds to Win Match
||Odds to Win Tournament
||Implied Prob. to Win Match
||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament
||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today’s Abierto Guadalajara Previews & Predictions
Leylah Annie Fernandez vs. Elise Mertens Trends and Insights
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Fernandez defeated Asia Muhammad 6-1, 6-3.
- In the Round of 64 on Sunday, Mertens beat No. 70-ranked Yanina Wickmayer, winning 7-6, 6-2.
- In her 44 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces, Fernandez has played an average of 21.4 games.
- Fernandez has played 32 matches on hard courts over the past year, and 20.4 games per match.
- In her 48 matches in the past year across all court surfaces, Mertens is averaging 21.3 games per match while winning 53.9% of those games.
- Mertens has played 36 matches on hard courts in the past year, and has averaged 20.8 games per match and 8.8 games per set while winning 53.9% of games.
- In the only match between Fernandez and Mertens dating back to 2015, in the Australian Open Round of 128, Mertens was victorious 6-1, 6-3.
- Mertens and Fernandez have competed in
two sets against on another, with Mertens taking two of them.
- Mertens has taken 12 games (75.0% win rate) against Fernandez, who has claimed four games.
- In their one match against each other, Fernandez and Mertens are averaging 16.0 games and 2.0 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.