The Sacramento Kings (42-27) visit the Washington Wizards (32-38) on March 18, 2023 at Capital One Arena. The Kings are favorites by 4.5 points as they enter the matchup winners of two in a row and are 8-2 in their last 10 games. The point total in the game is set at 235.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Kings Vs Wizards Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Kings: Richaun Holmes: Questionable (Illness), Kevin Huerter: Questionable (Hamstring), Trey Lyles: Questionable (Shoulder), KZ Okpala: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Wizards (+4.5)|
|Total Pick||Under (235)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Kings Vs Wizards Stat Rankings
|Kings Avg. (Rank)||Wizards Avg. (Rank)|
|120.9 (1st)||Points Scored||112.7 (23rd)|
|118.2 (28th)||Points Allowed||113.2 (14th)|
|42.3 (22nd)||Rebounds||43.7 (11th)|
|9.2 (25th)||Off. Rebounds||9.4 (24th)|
|13.6 (7th)||3pt Made||11.2 (21st)|
|27.1 (3rd)||Assists||25.2 (13th)|
|13.7 (18th)||Turnovers||13.6 (17th)|
Best Betting Site For Kings vs Wizards
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Kings Key Players
Wizards Key Players
- The Kings have 39 wins in 69 games against the spread this year.
- Sacramento’s ATS record as 4.5-point favorites or more is 12-9-1.
- Out of 69 Kings games so far this season, 35 have hit the over.
- Sacramento’s games have had more than 235 points scored on 39 occasions this season.
- The over/under in this matchup is 235 points, 4.1 fewer than the average total in this season’s Kings contests.
- The Wizards have covered the spread 33 times in 70 games.
- As a 4.5-point underdog or more, Washington is 12-13-1 against the spread.
- Out of 70 Wizards games so far this year, 32 have gone over the total.
- So far this year, 21 Washington’s games have featured more than 235 points scored.
- The over/under for this game is 9.0 points higher than the average scoring total for Wizards games of 226.0.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.