The Miami Heat (38-33) visit the Chicago Bulls (32-37), with the matchup beginning at 8:00 PM ET from United Center on Saturday, March 18, 2023. The Heat are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is 218.
Click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Heat Vs Bulls Betting Odds
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Injury Report as of March 18
Heat: Cody Zeller: Out (Nose), Kyle Lowry: Questionable (Knee)
Bulls: Alex Caruso: Probable (Illness), Javonte Green: Out (Knee)
|Spread Pick||Bulls (+4)|
|Total Pick||Over (218)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score.
Heat Vs Bulls Stat Rankings
|Heat Avg. (Rank)||Bulls Avg. (Rank)|
|109.1 (30th)||Points Scored||113.6 (18th)|
|109.6 (2nd)||Points Allowed||112.8 (11th)|
|40.9 (28th)||Rebounds||42.8 (20th)|
|9.9 (18th)||Off. Rebounds||8.6 (28th)|
|11.7 (17th)||3pt Made||10.4 (30th)|
|23.4 (24th)||Assists||24.2 (21st)|
|12.9 (8th)||Turnovers||13.1 (10th)|
Best Betting Site For Heat vs Bulls
Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Heat Key Players
Bulls Key Players
- The Heat have beaten the spread 25 times in 71 games.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, Miami is 6-19-1.
- There have been 34 Heat games (out of 71) that hit the over this season.
- A total of 36 times so far this season, Miami and its opponent have combined to score more than 218 points.
- The average total for Heat games this season has been 218.7, 0.7 points higher than the total for this game.
- The Bulls’ record against the spread is 33-35-1.
- Chicago’s ATS record as a 4-point underdog or more is 12-8.
- Out of 69 Bulls games so far this year, 29 have hit the over.
- Chicago’s games have finished with over 218 points scored 46 times this year.
- The average total for Bulls games is 226.3 points, which is 8.3 more than this game’s over/under.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.