Casper Ruud is the favorite to win (+220) at the 2023 Gonet Geneva Open, being held at Tennis Club de Genève Eaux-Vives in Genève, Switzerland. The tourney is presently coming into the quarterfinal stage.
Gonet Geneva Open Info
- Tournament: The Gonet Geneva Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 19-27
- Venue: Tennis Club de Genève Eaux-Vives
- Location: Genève, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay
- Defending Champion: Casper Ruud
TV Channel: Tigo Sports
Tennis odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Thursday at 7:35 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Gonet Geneva Open Favorites to Win
- Casper Ruud (+220)
- Alexander Zverev (+333)
- Taylor Fritz (+350)
- Grigor Dimitrov (+550)
- Nicolas Jarry (+850)
- Christopher O’Connell (+1200)
- Ilya Ivashka (+1800)
- Yibing Wu (+1800)
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Gonet Geneva Open Upcoming Matches
- Ilya Ivashka vs. Taylor Fritz @ 7:00 AM ET on Thursday (Quarterfinal)
- Christopher O’Connell vs. Grigor Dimitrov @ 8:20 AM ET on Thursday (Quarterfinal)
- Alexander Zverev vs. Yibing Wu @ 12:00 PM ET on Thursday (Quarterfinal)
- Casper Ruud vs. Nicolas Jarry @ 1:20 PM ET on Thursday (Quarterfinal)
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.