The 2023 win total set for the Baltimore Ravens, 10.5, predicts it’s going to be a strong season.
Ravens: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
National Football League odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Saturday at 3:09 AM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
- Win Total Over/Under: 10.5
- Over 10.5 Wins Payout: +106
- Under 10.5 Wins Payout: -130
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250. Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions.
Ravens 2023 Schedule
- Week 1: Texans | Last Meeting: 33-16 BAL (9/20/2020)
- Week 2: @ Bengals | Last Meeting: 24-17 CIN (1/15/2023)
- Week 3: Colts | Last Meeting: 31-25 BAL (10/11/2021)
- Week 4: @ Browns | Last Meeting: 13-3 CLE (12/17/2022)
- Week 5: @ Steelers | Last Meeting: 16-13 PIT (1/1/2023)
- Week 6: @ Titans | Last Meeting: 20-13 BAL (1/10/2021)
- Week 7: Lions | Last Meeting: 19-17 BAL (9/26/2021)
- Week 8: @ Cardinals | Last Meeting: 23-17 BAL (9/15/2019)
- Week 9: Seahawks | Last Meeting: 30-16 BAL (10/20/2019)
- Week 10: Browns | Last Meeting: 13-3 CLE (12/17/2022)
- Week 11: Bengals | Last Meeting: 24-17 CIN (1/15/2023)
- Week 12: @ Chargers | Last Meeting: 34-6 BAL (10/17/2021)
- Week 14: Rams | Last Meeting: 20-19 LAR (1/2/2022)
- Week 15: @ Jaguars | Last Meeting: 28-27 JAX (11/27/2022)
- Week 16: @ 49ers | Last Meeting: 20-17 BAL (12/1/2019)
- Week 17: Dolphins | Last Meeting: 42-38 MIA (9/18/2022)
- Week 18: Steelers | Last Meeting: 16-13 PIT (1/1/2023)
Ravens 2022 Splits
- The Ravens made it to the Wild Card round of the playoffs last year after going 10-7 in the regular season.
- Baltimore was the moneyline favorite 12 total times last season. They went 8-4 in those games.
- The Ravens were underdogs five times last season and won twice.
- At home last season, Baltimore was 5-3. Away, the Ravens went 5-4.
- In one-possession games, the Ravens were 6-5. And they went 4-3 in games decided by three points or fewer.
Ravens 2022 Player Stats
- Last season Lamar Jackson put up 2,242 passing yards (186.8 per game), a 62.3% completion percentage (203-for-326), 17 touchdowns, and only seven interceptions. He also added 764 rushing yards on 112 carries with three rushing TDs (averaging 63.7 yards per game).
- Mark Andrews collected 73 receptions for 847 yards and five touchdowns last season. He was targeted 113 times, and averaged 56.5 yards per game.
- Devin Duvernay also impressed receiving last year. He had 37 receptions for 407 yards and three touchdowns. He was targeted 49 times.
- Justin Madubuike’s hard work last season put together a stat line of 5.5 sacks, 8.0 TFL and 42 tackles.
- Last season Roquan Smith grabbed 169 tackles, 11.0 TFL, 4.5 sacks, and three interceptions.
- Marcus Williams intercepted four passes last year while also totaling 61 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and eight passes defended.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.